Orion Protocol’s private sale is officially closed, having been oversubscribed by over 300%.

We are no longer accepting applications for our private round, after having experienced a significantly high volume of interest. Additionally, the public sale allocation will now be reduced by over 90%.

We are currently 95% full and the remaining 5% has been claimed with early allocation requests. If these are not claimed by Monday 10 pm UTC, this 5% will be offered to requests from high-strategic value entities.

For those who missed out on the private sale, the public sale will be announced within the next week and we’ll be announcing key exchange listings in the near future. Sign up below to be updated.

Congratulations to those that got in and thank you for your support!

 

Orion Terminal is nearly here. Sign up to gain beta access.